Incoming Mail to Youth:
- The center’s address is: 28528 Highway 190, Covington, LA 70433
- Neatly print the youth’s name on the front of the envelope.
- Do not put stickers or other appliqués on envelopes or letters. Stickers, appliqués and stamps are removed before mail is distributed.
- Do not include pictures or other unauthorized items within the envelope.
- Do not mail packages to detained youth. Any unauthorized package will be denied and returned to sender.
- All mail is distributed to youth the same day it is received.
Outgoing Mail from Youth:
- Mail is uncensored.
- All youth are allowed to write letters during free time. The number of letters each youth is allowed is determined by their position within our level system.
- 2 letters each week Level One Youth
- 3 letters each week Level Two Youth
- 4 letters each week Level Three Youth